Tennis Court Rules
- TENNIS SHOES must be worn on the courts at all times. Basketball, cross-training, or other types of shoes and bare feet are prohibited. Please, no cross-training shoes – they are dangerous to a player on the court and they will damage the soft courts.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A SIGNED WAIVER ON FILE or HAVE ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTED A WAIVER.
- MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE GUEST FEE BEFORE PLAYING. Guest fees are paid within the Online Reservation System at the time of booking the court using a credit card or a PayPal account. Note that VFMRC does not store any credit card information. Guest privileges are limited to 5 times a year for each guest.
- ALL GUEST MUST HAVE SUBMITTED THEIR CONTACT INFORMATION AND ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTED A WAIVER.
- Players must SWEEP THEIR COURTS and CLEAN THE LINES after play. Please be courteous to the next players and allow 5-10 minutes at the end of your session to complete the process.
- NO SMOKING or alcoholic beverages on the courts. Only tennis gear and beverages for consumption during the matches are allowed on the courts. No children inside the fenced area surrounding all courts except for those playing tennis under adult supervision.
- LOCK THE COURTS WHEN YOU LEAVE IF NOBODY ELSE IS ON THE COURTS
- Please limit use of cell phones on the courts to short conversations as a courtesy to others.
- HAVE FUN!