On-Line Court Scheduling
To Reserve a Court On-Line >> Click Here
VFMRC - Scheduling Process
- Follow the link above
- If you are a new member, select 'Create and Account' and follow the instructions.
- Once you are logged in, look around and get familiar with the bulletin board
and other site features.
- It is self-explanatory to book a court >> simply 'Point & Click' until you have saved your court time.
Court Reservation Process
1. A court may be reserved using the online reservation system (click here). Each member may have only ONE (1) future court reservation in the system at a time.
2. Please list two (2) names and a phone number to reserve a court.
3. Please cancel a reservation if you cannot play at your reserved time.
4. Courts will be held for only ten (10) minutes after a reserved time.
Please keep in mind:
- If players are unable to use contract courts, they should be released ASAP through the online booking system. Be considerate of others!
- The VFMRC board reserves the right to cancel contracts for members who abuse court time.
- Reserved courts take precedence over "walk-on" play in progress.
- Questions, complaints, or suggestions about the court reservation process
may be sent to Vernon.Keesey@gmail.com
- If a complaint about a court reservation is submitted without the names
of all involved parties, no action can be taken.
VFMRC Group Scheduling Process – New!
Based on member feedback, we are introducing a new process to allow a group of members an avenue to book a recurring court reservation for 2 or more weeks. This does not apply to teams
- Must represent at least 12 members (no non-members!)
- Submit request to any Board member
- Board to respond within 2 weeks