On-Line Court Scheduling
To Reserve a Court On-Line >> Click Here
VFMRC - Scheduling Process
- Follow the link above
- If you are a new member, select 'Create and Account' and follow the instructions.
- Once you are logged in, look around and get familiar with the Rules and Regulations on the Bulletin Board
- It is self-explanatory to book a court >> simply 'Point & Click' until you have saved your court time.
Court Reservation Process
- A court may be reserved using the online reservation system (click here). Each member may have only ONE (1) future court reservation in the system at a time.
- List all the players in the party to reserve a court, including your guest/s.
- Guest must be registered by sending email with guest's contact info (name, email, phone) to email@example.com.
- Host member must pay for guest fees from the Booking Details screen using any Credit Card or a PayPal account.
- Please cancel a reservation if you cannot play at your reserved time.
- Courts will be held for only ten (10) minutes after a reserved time.
Please keep in mind:
- If players are unable to use contract courts, they should be released ASAP through the online booking system. Be considerate of others!
- The VFMRC board reservation takes precedent over "walk-on" play in progress.
- Questions, complaints, or suggestions about the court reservation process
may be sent to Louis Patitucci firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a complaint about a court reservation is submitted without the names of all involved parties, no action can be taken.
VFMRC Group Scheduling Process
This process allows a group of members an avenue to book a recurring court reservation for 2 or more weeks. This does not apply to teams.
- Must represent at least 12 members (no non-members!)
- Maximun of two courts may be prebooked. Group members cannot use other court/s concurrently with the group's reserved timeslot.
- Submit request to the Board at email@example.com
- Board to respond within 2 weeks
- Review the Court Booking Rules on the Bulletin Board of the reservation website